» Romanian Online Journal - Xerophilia
by eduart Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:42 am

» Problem with cacti
by nzivanovic Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 pm

» Free continual trading thread
by chris86 Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:54 pm

» Nooker gone aussie
by Jackdaripper Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:40 am

» Newbie here, received a few succulents as a gift. Would love some help identifying them so I can research how to care for them!
by SneakyCuttlefish Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 am

» What is it?
by SneakyCuttlefish Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:07 am

Share | 

Hello ACF!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rumple Foreskin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Hello ACF!   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Just thought I better introduce myself, as it is the most polite thing to do Smile

I have been collecting cacti for maybe 5 years now.. It all started off with one baby Lophophora Williamsii from a Sydney friend.. It didnt take long untill before I knew it I was finding room for new addition's to the garden family..

I don't have a wide range of Trichocereus but am trying to futher my knowledge and collection. I have T. Bridgesii (Eileen), T. Pachanoi (PC)(Searching for other named clones eg. Bogan, Lance ect), T. Terscheckii.. I have one or two Lophophora Williamsii and Caespitosa and again would like to further my collection of the beautiful plants!

My next ambition in the garden is going to be grafting(which scares the crap out of me because I dont want to lose what I have put so much care and attention into by stuffing up a graft), starting a collection of Lithops, Astro's, Stapelia, Pereskiopsis(which i swear are impossible to find), Coreyphantha's and those Kabuto(?) just look amazing!

I am also very interested in growing chilli's too.

Well I dont want to ramble too much as an introduction haha but that is a little taste of Rumple.
Hopefully I can learn alot from this great community and contribute in some way.
Finger's crossed I fit in!

Thank you.
RF

Back to top Go down

Hello ACF!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Australian Cacti Forum :: - :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: